Night mode doesn’t always brighten shots much but can improve contrast and make points of light against dark backgrounds look much less blown-out. The camera app is the same that we’ve seen on recent Xiaomi phones. It’s feature-rich, but some controls are buried, for example switching to or from the macro camera takes multiple taps. The fingerprint sensor works well and is easy to find by touch alone. Not everyone will find this phone comfortable to use, especially one-handed, because of its bulk. The main irritations come in the form of ads on the Glance screen and promotional content in GetApps notifications, which can be disabled with a little digging through the phone’s settings. I’ve noticed more quirks in MIUI 12 that are worth pointing out, too.
I took a few pictures on this phone from both of the primary sensors to get a taste of what the POCO X3 Pro’s camera is like, and you can check out the album below. Given that the Snapdragon 860 is basically a more powerful 855+, then it stands to reason that this is still a pretty powerful chip. According to an Antutu benchmark, it scores just a little bit higher than the OnePlus 7 Pro, a fantastic device in its own right.
This is why we are calling this one a tie in general performance terms. Xiaomi is a brand known for offering smartphones at extremely competitive prices.
- Poco X3 Pro with its 48 MP main lens can shoot some very detailed, crisp, and colourful photos https://radio.dapstrem.com/upgrade-your-huawei-ale-l21-with-firmware-6-0/ when it is subjected to lots of light.
- You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.
- This version of the MIUI is based on Android 11 and features Android 12 compatibility.
- I enjoy writing about my experiences, predominantly about Tech & Gadgetry.
- Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with.
I have had the phone for a year now, during this time it has fallen several times, sometimes without a case, there is no damage on the case. Can you check if my phone is connected to a supercomputer? No matter what function I select, my phone acts independently, kidding.